All these pages are restricted access for 1st Degree Members only.
Members, you will need to be logged in to access these.
Problems logging in or accessing? Email admin: email@example.com
The Body of Knowledge in the First Degree.
More pages to be added as the body grows.
These pages are an aid to working with the study papers that are available here.
- Introduction for New Members – Start here.
- Misson Statement of The Historia Illius Itineris.
- Guidelines for Meetings.
- Construction Guidelines For La Divinae Motum Orbis.
- 1st Degree Ritual Explanation.
- The 1st Degree Cast of Characters.
- The 1st Degree – The Cardinal Points.
- Guidelines for 1st Degree Members.
- Patchworking Definition, Example and Guidelines.
- Breathing Exercises and Instructions.
- Container Club – The Rationale and Importance of This Work.
- Geocentricity in Metaphor and the MoM Compass.
- The Compass, Structure and Rationale.
- The Golden Ratio and Symmetry.
- Identifying with Obstructions.
- Active and Passive Forces in Metaphor.
- Story and Allegory Creation.
- Webinar recordings here.
- Container Club & Active/Passive
- Boundary Violations (1)
- Boundary Violations (2)
- Boundary Violations (3)
- An Excess of Elements.
- Obstructions & Rule Structure and Golden Ratio & Symmetry.
Additional study papers from HII members.
- The Right Thing to Do – lodge meeting summary on The Sense of The Part
- Historia Metaphor Analysis – By Andrew T. Austin
- The Lamp and Light as a Factor of Fire – by Marco Uitendaal
- The Horsehair Rug Metaphor Analysis – by Andrew T. Austin
- The Breeze – Metaphor Analysis – by Andrew T. Austin
- Desert – Immersion Metaphors – by Andrew T. Austin
- Life IS Unfair – by Andrew T. Austin
- The Fiery Furnace – by Andrew T. Austin
- The Scarlet Cord – by Andrew T. Austin
- The Council of Nicea – by Andrew T. Austin
- The Writing on The Wall – by Andrew T. Austin
- The Drama Triangle – by Marlies de Wolf
- The 10 Plagues of Egypt – by Andrew T. Austin
- The 10 Commandments – by Andrew T. Austin
- King Solomon – by Andrew T. Austin
- Basilisk – The Archetypal Killing Machine – by Andrew T. Austin